Thursday, January 8, 2009

2008 Maths fellowship

I was very lucky for six months at the beginning of 2008 I won a fellowship to be released from my school to work at the University of Auckland participating in the NZ Mathematics and Science Fellowship programme.

My research was entitled "Mathematical problems that enrich thinking". This was such a rewarding experience for me and I am going to create a blog that includes these problems here.

The above photo was from an article that the Botany Times wrote about my work in local schools. You can read the full article here.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Neelam on your successful completion of your fellowship. I can't wait to watch your blogsite to see some interesting problems in mathematics and on this site with your reflections about your adventures with using web2.0 applications for "authentic" learning opportunities.
    All the best
    Justine

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts and reflections about my post? Please leave a comment.